Monday, May 31, 2021

The Nine Intelligences with astrological Sun/Moon/Mercury natal placement options

                                   

 So how do these relate to Sun (I Am Who I Am) /Moon (I Am What I feel emotionally) /Mercury (I Am how I Learn and Think)? 

I’d try it this way—and yes, there are options. So in this regard, I would see possibilities IN GENERAL TERMS in the chart with those three natal planetary placements.

Naturalist – Taurus, Cancer, Sagittarius (All three especially in animal husbandry or veterinarian work)

Musical – Taurus (singing), Gemini (multi-instrumental), Cancer, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Pisces (Yes, I could see Aquarius in some form of  rebellious/alternative formats)

Logical-mathematical – Virgo (of course!), Taurus, Gemini, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn

Existential (life-smart) – Libra, Scorpio (although suspicious by way of safety needs), Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius

Interpersonal – Gemini (GIVE me conversation!), Leo, Libra (the best at emotional intelligence), Aquarius (but more for socializing). Note: the LEAST-conscious emotional intelligent sign in Moon placement: Aries. WAY too possible to be self-centered.

Bodily-kinesthetic –Aries (competitive sports), Taurus, Gemini (arm-hand movements), Libra, Pisces (especially in dance)

Linguistic – Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius

Intrapersonal – Cancer, Libra, Scorpio (but they won’t say everything they know), Aquarius 

Spatial – Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius, Capricorn

(Thanks to Richard Gallahad for the idea!)

 

 

 


No comments: