Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Services I provide

 (Yes, folks: life is a bit strange right now. That's one reason I watch the "what's happening NOW" cycles, aka transits for myself and others. I also watch my yearly birthday cycle ("Solar Return) to see what's ahead that I should prepare to do/learn.    And yes: next year (2025) is going to start out with a LOT of surprises and adjustments.     

(Paypal, Venmo; Zelle: mitchLOP8@yahoo.com) 

For orders: please write me at mitchLOP8@yahoo.com: 
I would like birth date, time (a.m./p.m. if possible), and city-location of birth. Or order via Paypal. Please indicate information and selection(s).
(1) Phone consultation: 
30 minutes -   $40
60 minutes -   $80
**Yes, I can do a follow-up or extend the time if we both feel it helps you grasp what we've discussed. 

  • $25 each
    • Full Natal Report; Relationship/Synastry; 
    • Four major Asteroids & Chiron; 
    • Child*Star (for newborns and children);
$30 - Year Ahead (transits to Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto;  progressed Sun/Moon status;  potential Cinderella/Prince Charming timing: house positions & significant aspects) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Handbook on Amazon.com: 
Paperback                  Kindle


No comments: